Saturday, June 21, 2008

Red Lobster coming to Court Street?




What's with all the rumors about Red Lobster opening in the old Blockbuster space? Can this be true? I've heard this over and over again, but I refuse to believe it!

IMHO...

I think this would be an absolute travesty! Who would eat there? Maybe all these newcomers to the neighborhood who miss all the comforts of their Midwestern mall stores. Granted, I only moved here 4 months ago, but the reason I bought in this neighborhood was because of it's charm - and nothing should change from this point on! This is my neighborhood now, and if we're not careful it's going to be overrun by all these new young hipster renters who are going to ruin the value of everything!

I am strictly opposed to the new Red Lobster, and will never eat there.

No comments: